terça-feira, julho 23

Enfeites Montrinhos

New project: to donate at least one copy of my book to a children’s hospital, library, or literacy organization in every U.S. state and Canadian province in the next few months. So far, I’ve sent copies to ON, CA, NY, OH, TX, AZ, PA, FL, MN, MA, and WI. You can help by purchasing a book or an app or donating a buck or two to the project via PayPal to “crashedcar@gmail.com”. I’m also looking for organizations in need of books. Any support or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Now back to regularly scheduled programming… wheat grass… yum :)It ain’t easy being cheesy!Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone whos purchased a copy of ABC. Thanks to your support, Ive been able to donate a few more books recently. I sent one out last week to the Childrens Centre at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London. If anyone has any suggestions for future book donations, I would love to hear them.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário